Thursday 12 April 2012

Mahie Gill Turns Mona Darling.



New Customers save 25% Offer Ends April 30th!
 Bollywood actor Mahie Gill  is all set to take part in the role of Mona Darling (the gangster's moll to yesteryear's screen villain Ajit) in the re-establish of the Seventies epic film Zanjeer, the film that launch Big B into the superstar association.
Director Apoorva Lakhia persuaded her to play the part and "shake her booty".
Says Mahie : “I was firstly anxious about doing the role. I wondered if I’d be talented to take it off. It was Apoorva Lakhia who persuaded me. Now I’m very thrilled.

Superstar Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja plays the part of Amitabh Bachchan(big b), as Prakash Raj acting the role of arch villain Teja, initially played by Ajit.
Mahie Gill was final seen in the hit film Paan Singh Tomar. She was as well seen in sexy sequence in the film Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster.
Click Here!
30% off Managed Hosting with Go Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment